Rocket Summer
Sunday, September 10, 2006
 
I'm Home!!!
Well I am finally back home and more or less settled in. My summer was unbelievable and I would go into detail if I had more time, so I think I will leave that for possibly the first post on my proper site once I get it up and running this week. As for life as it starts again here at home my plans are as follows, sort my crap out, start working, make time to see people, and meet new people. So with that being said I must be off to sort through my piles of camp crap. I will be continuing on with my themed posts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday as well. 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Essentially this blog will be a place for me to post a variety of tidbits, be them news items, photos, my happenings, etc. eventually I will be working this blog into my proper webpage.


Hosted by SiteGadgets Free!

  • U of A
  • SU Webboard
  • Wikipedia
  • Summit Camp
  • L.S.D.
  • Least I Could Do
  • Fark
  • Fazed
  • OldIHC
  • Dave Grelli
  • Al-e
  • Jobi
  • Carla Ayles
  • Bryan Famulak
  • Kyle Selmes
  • Steve Smith
  • Catrin Berghoff
  • Heather Wallace
  • Cynically Smiling
  • Girlie Dervish
  • Progressive Bloggers

    Listed on BlogsCanada

    Blogging Alliance of Non Partisan Canadians

    01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 / 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 /

    Powered by Blogger