Rocket Summer
Friday, May 19, 2006
 
Friday Five
1. What type of mood are you generally in on a rainy day? I am usually in a fairly happy mood. 2. What are your favorite things to do when the weather is gloomy? At camp I love running around in the rain. 3. Have you ever been kissed in the rain? Yes. 4. After the rain stops, do you continue what you were doing, or do you run outside to do something else? Life goes on. 5. What is your favorite drink/food to have when it's raining outside? Coffee or a hot tea. 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Essentially this blog will be a place for me to post a variety of tidbits, be them news items, photos, my happenings, etc. eventually I will be working this blog into my proper webpage.


Hosted by SiteGadgets Free!

  • U of A
  • SU Webboard
  • Wikipedia
  • Summit Camp
  • L.S.D.
  • Least I Could Do
  • Fark
  • Fazed
  • OldIHC
  • Dave Grelli
  • Al-e
  • Jobi
  • Carla Ayles
  • Bryan Famulak
  • Kyle Selmes
  • Steve Smith
  • Catrin Berghoff
  • Heather Wallace
  • Cynically Smiling
  • Girlie Dervish
  • Progressive Bloggers

    Listed on BlogsCanada

    Blogging Alliance of Non Partisan Canadians

    01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 / 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 /

    Powered by Blogger