Rocket Summer
Monday, March 20, 2006
 
Hey All
So I survived the weekend and all it's beauty out in Victoria. I will do a full post later this evening or tomorrow morning once I have finished work and reorganized myself here. Just thought I would let you know I am here. 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Essentially this blog will be a place for me to post a variety of tidbits, be them news items, photos, my happenings, etc. eventually I will be working this blog into my proper webpage.


Hosted by SiteGadgets Free!

  • U of A
  • SU Webboard
  • Wikipedia
  • Summit Camp
  • L.S.D.
  • Least I Could Do
  • Fark
  • Fazed
  • OldIHC
  • Dave Grelli
  • Al-e
  • Jobi
  • Carla Ayles
  • Bryan Famulak
  • Kyle Selmes
  • Steve Smith
  • Catrin Berghoff
  • Heather Wallace
  • Cynically Smiling
  • Girlie Dervish
  • Progressive Bloggers

    Listed on BlogsCanada

    Blogging Alliance of Non Partisan Canadians

    01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 / 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 / 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 /

    Powered by Blogger